Mental Toughness in Leadership is a key aspect of a leader’s performance in the workplace. Here are a few client results of how applying the principles of Mental Toughness in Leadership directly empowered their desired outcomes:
The Organizational Development director of a fast-growing communications company, successfully
- positioned herself as an influential executive team strategist
- created, designed and implemented more effective acquisition and merger processes
- aligned her teams dispersed in a variety of geographic regions to work with headquarters as productive cohesive units
Says Kay Pinner: “Jennifer has a unique, personalized and highly effective method of coaching. To date, working with her has increased department output at least 20% and has led to a 30% increase in quality.”
The Emerging CEO of a Family-operated Printing Company, Keith is the owner of a successful small business who Jennifer helped him perfect the leadership and communication skills needed to assume the reins of the family business. Knowing that he would be responsible for making major decisions –and realizing that he would no longer be perceived as a staff person rather than management-Keith was concerned he was not up to the task. After working with Jennifer for a year and half, Keith has emerged as a confident, capable leader who
- shifted from a business-centric to a customer-centric focus in order to resurrect the company in a record 12 months time.
- revised the company’s ongoing marketing strategies and business processes to run more smoothly
- fulfilled his personal goal of successfully turning around his family’s failing business
This private client acknowledges that “Jennifer helped me ease into my new position with confidence and quickly earn the respect from employees as an influential leader which in turn helped me to take the company to the next level.”
An entrepreneur who learned the three truths about effective self-directed leadership was able to:
- create a more effective client target profile and reach this audience with a more compelling, succinct sales message.
- achieve a 29% increase in new customers by developing a results and client profile-oriented compensation system.
Business entrepreneur Michael Bitter reports that working as a self-directed leader which is one of the productivity principles, “resulted in an average 17% increase in sales appointments.”
William Elliott Sr., VP, Wealth Advisor reports that Jennifer’s coaching “delivered results that have had a return of 5 times my initial investment” and he considers her “an invaluable consultant to my business.”
William Schneider, CPA, has seen his transformation into a self-directed leader result in an increase of clients in his practice “by 22 percent over last year.”