Jennifer is an Executive Coach that helps clients develop Mental Toughness in Leadership through Executive Coaching strategies.
She works with leaders and professionals – people just like you- get the skills, confidence and tools you need to make a difference in the people you work with, the clients you serve, and within your organizations. This requires that you develop mastery in three key areas – skilled leadership, interpersonal communication, and respond resiliently to setbacks and challenges. Which do you need help with?
Through her speaking, coaching and workshops, she helps clients translate organizational vision into reality so they can achieve tangible results.
Jennifer’s integrated approach of developing mental toughness through executive coaching is designed to strengthen her client’s mental agility and skills so they can handle a whole range of complex and sensitive issues/problems. Using self-assessments, their current skill-set, experience and personal development goals, Jennifer creates a leadership development action plan so they are prepared and ready to do what it takes.
Jennifer also shares tools and tips in her monthly blog, join it for free http://jennifertouma.com
Success Strategies / Topics for Mental Toughness
They Don’t Teach You in Business School
Warning! 6 Signs You Are Demonstrating Mentally Weak Behavior
- Learn how to recognize the six signs of mentally weak behavior so that you can turn back from the brink of mental weakness and emerge out the other side in triumph, no matter how much mental turmoil or inner conflict that may arise.
- Discover the three secrets of mentally strong and resilient people and the strategies they use to rise above challenges and adversities to reach their goals.
- Become empowered by learning the list of action steps to take charge of your situation and have the confidence to successfully implement those strategies.
7 Effective Strategies for Dealing with Workplace Bullying
- How to determine if you are simply working for a tough boss or if your supervisor is a workplace bully.
- Discover three powerful habits of people with remarkable mental toughness that you, too, can develop that inoculates them from becoming a victim of bullying.
- Get personally enlightened as to how to implement seven effective anti-bullying strategies so that you will never become a target for workplace bullying.
7 Deep Strengths Exhibited by Mentally Strong People
- Discover ways to demonstrate tangible and intangible deep strengths that all mentally strong people turn to in order to achieve what is important to them without limits.
- Learn how the four key elements of mental toughness determine the success or failure of everything you do.
- Empower yourself with the confidence to draw upon deep strengths in your daily responsibilities so you can achieve tangible results with increased productivity, accurately leverage skills and experience in your niche field, and be prepared and ready to do what it takes to reach your goals.
Mental Toughness in Leadership: Success Strategies They Don’t Teach You in Business School
- Life is full of obstacles, uncertainty, challenges and potential for failure. But you may often wonder, why does it have to be so hard? Those who are mentally strong and resilient have the best chance of rising above those challenges to reach their goals. Learn how to strengthen your emotional toughness with an inner blueprint for success.
- Why leaders need mental toughness, what mental toughness is and what it is not.
- Discover how the four elements of mental toughness determine a the success or failure of everything you do.
- Learn the six signs you are demonstrating mentally weak behavior and know how to reverse it.