Mental Toughness Questionnaire
The Mental Toughness Assessment (MTQ48®) is one of the world’s first measures of mental toughness developed by AQR. It provides a valid, reliable and quick assessment of an individual’s ability to withstand pressure in a range of environments.
Mental Toughness is a key aspect of leadership performance in the workplace. It is invaluable in MANAGEMENT/EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT and COACHING – either to help people identify to be more effective in key areas and cope with stressors or to show people how they can.
Through a unique 48 item high quality psychometric measure, it helps leaders and organizations to understand a key aspect of human behavior – of how we deal with the world around us. It offers a strong foundation to
- Assess self-growth and development
- Assess employee strength & weaknesses
- Build resilience in your team
- Build teams that can deliver performance
- Enable effective development
It measures abilities in four key areas of mental toughness called the 4 C’s listed in the graph below.
Source: AQR, UK
The assessment is available in a fully on-line format:
- Efficient- Takes eight (8) minutes to complete
- Data is processed within minutes
- Generates Two (2) reports for coaches and leaders:
- Development- suggestions for own development
- Coaching – provides manager/coach ‘s with a narrative about the person’s mental toughness and offers coaching suggestions
Are you ready to get started?
Let’s have a conversation to see what mental toughness can do for you and your organization.
Mental Toughness is directly related to the development of Positive Behavior, Wellbeing, Aspirations, and Results.
To learn more, get in touch with us today.