1. As a member of the St Louis Fencing Club, I have traveled throughout the Midwestern states to compete in ‘Foil’ Sword Fencing regional tournaments.
2. Television stardom beckoned when I created and hosted my own cable TV series on Leadership, with over 375,000 viewers.
3. A spooked horse once threw me 15 feet in the air, breaking my wrist.
4. When travelling domestically and internationally, I'm always on the lookout to increase my collection of antique Japanese porcelain dolls.
5. An avid movie-goer of all genres, I see a movie or two a week.
6. My non-fiction book, "Moment of Impact: Harness the Explosive Power of Three to Maximize Your Mind Life and Business", is quickly receiving 5 star Amazon reviews.
7. As a student of Earnest Hart Jr., I earned my 2nd degree black belt in karate, boxing and kickboxing.
8. My skills in mental toughness saved my life when I was confronted by a stranger in an elevator. My mental training prevented me from looking or acting like a victim and made the attacker think twice. This incident prompted me to author " Moment of Impact" and create the Power of Three, those decisive moments that create, change and shake us from our comfort zone.
9. I portrayed a party girl in a police national training video teaching police officers how to confront those dealing drugs on their home turf.
10. Participated as one of three martial artists from Sensei Hart’s class invited to be profiled on his TV national documentary, "Faces of Courage". I was the martial artist performing a variety of kicks in the background. The documentary centered on three African American athletes who are making history with the lives they touch every day.
© 2016 Jennifer Touma Mindscape